Master Bath remodel

Rob

Administrator
Administrator
Thought I would share why my jeeps not being worked on.

Master Bath

Floors not tiled yet, will do that with the same tile I used on the counter, after the holidays.

Yep a Strop!

Little known fact about Rob. He collects Shaving artifacts. That explains the smooth head. Not sure how far he carries his shaving fetish. and,.....I don't wanna know.

Just the head, and face. No farther. :D

And yes, I do use a straight razor on the face. But not the head, too time consuming on the head.

ridefast said:

Whoa, haven't see on of those in years, and it still gives me the willies!

I'm ripping up carpet and redoing hardwoods myself, fun-fun.

Nice job btw.

Hey I'm curious, did you do the walls with a dabbing-type sponge or roll it on? Looks pretty cool. We did that in our bathroom via a really open sponge roller, not only b/c it looks cool, but also covered up the texture left by 30 years of cloth wallpaper when we removed it...

And yeah the tile is a very nice touch. After doing the floor I was out of patience and put off the tub until later...

Natural dabbing sponge. Yeah, it does hide drywall mistakes and such very well.

Nice job dude..

Nice looking remodel, just curious though... is that a coffee maker beside the sink in the last photo? or is it one of thse shaving cream warmers?

Water heater, you pour water in, it heats it up, one cup. I use it to heat water for soaking my brush in to get hot lather. Also used to make a cup of tea or instant coffee with.

Back