MasterCraft seats

Please move the post then

I can't get the venders section to pull up. . .
I am very sorry I was not trying to step on toes. I just wantto through this out for my bosses. If you guy don't care delete it.
James G

Sent ya a PM...

Gorillajeep said:
Anyone intrested? Rocky Mountain Suspension Products

WE are looking to carry them if there is enough intrest. . . .

Here is the lit to our page on them. http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/Seats.htm

We are running some groovy deals for the introduction. Give me a call and I will see what I can do.
(800) 521-4908
James G

I would like to see info on them.
Jon

MR. GADGET said:
I would like to see info on them.
Jon

I have Mastercraft Rubicon seats in my 98 taco regular cab, identical to the black/brown seats in that jeep in that link.

They are GREAT, especially on the trail! Quite comfortable for the daily driver as well.

If you check the link in the post it will give alot of info. If you can get me some part numbers, I need them ASAP so I can uput a large order together and "MAYBE" not be charged shipping. If the order is large enough.
JAmes G

Gorillajeep said:
Anyone intrested? Rocky Mountain Suspension Products

WE are looking to carry them if there is enough intrest. . . .

Here is the lit to our page on them. http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/Seats.htm

We are running some groovy deals for the introduction. Give me a call and I will see what I can do.
(800) 521-4908
James G
Looking for a price!
Then I can see the deal and pick out what I want.
That is a retail price correct, should be able to get 30% or so off that.
Jon

What is the difference between the dirt sport rubicon and the regular rubicon? I searched and all I could come up with is colors?

Rob said:
What is the difference between the dirt sport rubicon and the regular rubicon? I searched and all I could come up with is colors?

From what i can see, it's the design of the seat cover, and the "faux carbon fiber" trim... no difference in the actual seat.

There is no actual differance form the the seats othe then the covers. The seats themselves are al lthe same. Boss says I have two weeks to get somehting done. Let me know ASAP guys.
James G

Back