McCracken is a hell of a guy

McCracken

Logan Can't See This
So I met him for the first time up near Hurricane. He's a Godly man with brown, flowing hair and a penchant for all things Jeep. I once saw him wrestle a bear only because he felt it took too many trout from a stream and there wouldn't be enough for the starving children. His fab skills are unmatched and only rivaled by the likes of Wide Open Design or perhaps Coleworx. He only owns a 110v flux welder and a pair of vice grips but he can turn any hunk of shit into a work of art. I don't know where all the hate comes from but the man is something that can only be best described once you meet him. I've tried my best here but only you can decide once you meet him. I'm probably going to post one more time just to confirm that I've met him and you haven't.

Never met the guy, heard stories though. I heard he made a bet with Chuck Norris. They wrestled and the loser had to star in shitty action films for the next 60 years.

If he were all that his posts would be longer and with less words correctly capitalized.
I really think you haven't given him a chance. yes his methods are questionable and he's been banned before but I don't know for sure because I just met him but in reality he's a down to earth gun toting blue collar joe who's sole purpose it to save women from isis and vote republican. any other hearsay is just that and should not be believed because what goes around comes around and you know if you speak bad of someone who loves God and watermelon you'll catch the herpes in your naughty place.

I really think you haven't given him a chance. yes his methods are questionable and he's been banned before but I don't know for sure because I just met him but in reality he's a down to earth gun toting blue collar joe who's sole purpose it to save women from isis and vote republican. any other hearsay is just that and should not be believed because what goes around comes around and you know if you speak bad of someone who loves God and watermelon you'll catch the herpes in your naughty place.
Now you've got it nailed down (or lightly welded)!

haters gonna hate. I bet you've never even met the guy just read what others have said on the internet. he'd probably think you were an alright guy too if you gave him a chance. I was hanging out at his shop one day and he made some custom control arms out of some old well pipe he pulled out the ground with his bare hands. he's really smart too because he said that all the old corrosion and scale was the weakness coming out of the metal and that rust made the arms stronger. I bet if you gave him half a chance he could make your ride badass. I've seen yours. #watashitbox

His fab skills are unmatched and only rivaled by the likes of John Fuller

Fixed this part for ya...

I never met the guy, but was told he was in fact NOT house broken...

Dude's a total spaz. Wife's a babe though.
FB_IMG_1456442329010.jpg

I won't disagree about the wife being hot. She's either blind or she's afraid her Russian father will have her shipped back. the dude scored big regardless. I'm not totally sure about the housebroken part. he went outside of his shop each time and pee'd for like ever. he did give me a pro tip on swamp ass though. he took some oil dry and rubbed it on his crotch at one point and said something like "goldbond ain't got shit on me". like I said, down to earth and resourceful.

I say he's an asshole because he prolly knows I have a head cold and will be coughing for the next hour from laughing.

Dick.

Back