Military tire balancing in harnett area

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to balance some tires between Fayetteville and raleigh? Ive tried the beads and still get a shake at 40mph anything that wont cost me 100 plus bucks?

Why not just have them balanced? By the time you get done screwing around with this or that in an attempt to balance them, you'll have spent 100 bucks on materials and wasted time. It could also be that one of the tires has a bad heavy spot and may not balance out.

Why not just have them balanced? By the time you get done screwing around with this or that in an attempt to balance them, you'll have spent 100 bucks on materials and wasted time. It could also be that one of the tires has a bad heavy spot and may not balance out.
That's what I'm trying to do lol.

They are on american outlaw 16.5. I put 10 ounces of airsoft bbs in them but im still getting a shake
Okay, I was just making sure they weren’t the h1 rims. They are known to not like balancing. The tires should be able to get balanced just fine. May have to take them to a shop doing bigger truck tires. I have ran different MT on steel, aluminum, beadlocks, xyz. They usually balance out fine with weight or beads so like @Croatan_Kid said you may have one with a heavy spot.

Okay, I was just making sure they weren’t the h1 rims. They are known to not like balancing. The tires should be able to get balanced just fine. May have to take them to a shop doing bigger truck tires. I have ran different MT on steel, aluminum, beadlocks, xyz. They usually balance out fine with weight or beads so like @Croatan_Kid said you may have one with a heavy spot.
I thought maybe a read somewhere that, shops that do bigger tires can like find a heavier spot in the tire and rotate it on the rim to make it balance out as evenly as possible with weights or beads too?

I have seen shops that will spin a rim to see what it reads then the mounted setup and move the tire on the rim to “even” out the combo for a better balance

They are on american outlaw 16.5. I put 10 ounces of airsoft bbs in them but im still getting a shake
Everything I've run beads in seems to have a shake around 40 mph, from the 42s on h1 wheels on my crawler with 18 oz of airsoft bbs to the 35x12.50 16s I used to run on my old f250 that had the actual equal balancing powder in them. I think it's because at 40 your going just fast enough to need the balance but not fast enough for the bbs to distribute evenly.

They always smooth out by 45 mph though, so I just adjusted my driving style. Stay under 40 or go 50, lol.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Everything I've run beads in seems to have a shake around 40 mph, from the 42s on h1 wheels on my crawler with 18 oz of airsoft bbs to the 35x12.50 16s I used to run on my old f250 that had the actual equal balancing powder in them. I think it's because at 40 your going just fast enough to need the balance but not fast enough for the bbs to distribute evenly.

They always smooth out by 45 mph though, so I just adjusted my driving style. Stay under 40 or go 50, lol.

My only problem is that it starts at 40.....and keeps on lol. enough to rattle your teeth.

I don't see why any normal tire shop wouldn't do them. I'm assuming we are talking about some regular 37" M/Ts, baja or MT/R s. The 37's will fit on just about any normal tire balancer.

I don't see why any normal tire shop wouldn't do them. I'm assuming we are talking about some regular 37" M/Ts, baja or MT/R s. The 37's will fit on just about any normal tire balancer.
Yeah regular mts. And honestly thats what youd think....but some have told me no then others told me cus of the size itll be plus $100 or more...i could be totally off but i didnt think balancing cost anywhere near that

Yeah regular mts. And honestly thats what youd think....but some have told me no then others told me cus of the size itll be plus $100 or more...i could be totally off but i didnt think balancing cost anywhere near that
At the shop where I work it's either 20 or 25 dollars per tire for balance depending on it they use clip on or stick on weights. Rims over 20 inches or big heavy tires are an up charge too, but I'm not sure how much, as I say away from the cash register, lol.

The only reason I didn't tell you to bring them here is because my boss tends to shy away from non stock vehicles and parts as they usually bring exactly this kind of trouble and he doesn't want the headache.

As posted above though any tire shop should be able to balance 37s but like you found they want an uncharge to help pay the chiropractor, lol

At the shop where I work it's either 20 or 25 dollars per tire for balance depending on it they use clip on or stick on weights. Rims over 20 inches or big heavy tires are an up charge too, but I'm not sure how much, as I say away from the cash register, lol.

The only reason I didn't tell you to bring them here is because my boss tends to shy away from non stock vehicles and parts as they usually bring exactly this kind of trouble and he doesn't want the headache.

As posted above though any tire shop should be able to balance 37s but like you found they want an uncharge to help pay the chiropractor, lol

Ahhh ok now I see what the issue be lol gotcha

Back