Milk, bread & eggs for sale.

Jeff B

Thanos was right
I have in my possession;

2.5 gallons of milk

1.75 loaf of bread. The good stuff with the butter dripping cut on top.

also 9 eggs, these are grade "A" large brown eggs.

$65 for all or will sell separate.

Possible trades..

Serious inquires only! Do not try to low ball me, it's fawking snowing & I know what this stuff is worth!!

Trade you a 12 pack of PBR, 3 light bulbs (may or may not be used) and a half eaten chocolate chip cookie?

are you willing to meet half way?

What's shipping cost to 28732

Thanks, I'm good Brother.
snow 3.jpg

Quality beer and extra cheap hotdogs... atleast your priorities are straight!

You have to know where to cut your corners. Actually I my wife sent me back to grab some hot dogs while we were in line cashing out. I grabbed the first ones I saw. See told me to bring them back and get better ones, but the lines where angry on this day my friend, snow makes people crazy. :kaioken: Plus it was a long walk to swap them out.

am okay with the price and the condition posted. I am ready to make instant purchase. My mode of payment would be in Certified Check and i will
arrange for a local pick up as soon as you get the check, because that is the only inconvenient means for me and due to my work frame i cannot be able to get there and i promise everything will go smoothly.I really wish to be there to check out the item but i don't have chance cause am very busy person (MARINE BIOLOGIST).

Concerning the pick up, i will arrange for it after you receive the payment and it clears... Pls get back to me with below info so that i can proceed with the payment
immediately if you are selling to me.

Full Name:

Address: Not P.O.BOX

City:

State:

Postal Code:

Total amount for the item

Phone Number: That i can send text

Price:

Item Name:

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you and i will let you know when its mailed out. Thanks and i hope we
handle this in good faith while waiting to hear from you. i will add an additional $30 so that you can hold it for me till the check reach
you.

Best Regards

Will you hold them for me? I really want them, but I don't get paid until Friday. So I will come get them Friday afternoon.

DO U stil hav this.? Whatw teh leest u will taKe>

So far I sold;

4 slices of bread
.5 Gallon of milk.

Some asshole wanted me to seperate the yolk from the white of the egg.

I told him he was a racist bastard and blocked him..

I still have the eggs..

I will consider trades on the tree hugger LED light bulbs..

I'll trade you a virgin goat thats rare around here near madison co.

How do you know it's a virgin? Ain't caught her yet? o_O

lol, J/K

So far I sold;

4 slices of bread
.5 Gallon of milk.

Some asshole wanted me to seperate the yolk from the white of the egg.

I told him he was a racist bastard and blocked him..

I still have the eggs..

I will consider trades on the tree hugger LED light bulbs..
Dont think shawn would want you around trailhuggers led bulbs!!!

I have in my possession;

2.5 gallons of milk

1.75 loaf of bread. The good stuff with the butter dripping cut on top.

also 9 eggs, these are grade "A" large brown eggs.

$65 for all or will sell separate.

Possible trades..

Serious inquires only! Do not try to low ball me, it's fawking snowing & I know what this stuff is worth!!

DANG! At those prices, I'll be a rich man.... sitting on 3 loaves of bread, 3 gallons of milk and 7.5 dozen eggs (not snow prepping, that's just the quantities we buy them in!)

Back