Mobile Home Axle

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
Does anyone know anywhere around Charlotte to get brake parts for mobile home axles?
I am in need of a new set of pads before we head to tellico in 2 weeks?

Try Rendeck Trailer Supply, yes that's the actual name. The one I go to is in Lincolnton NC but they are a national chain.

84cucvk-5 said:
Try Rendeck Trailer Supply, yes that's the actual name. The one I go to is in Lincolnton NC but they are a national chain.

I think he wanted to say REDNECKTRAILERSUPPLY.COM

What you need to do or be to get prices on the stuff.
Jon

LARRY SMITH said:
Northern tool has a good selection.

I tried them first and the guy told me they could not carry any parts for non-hub/lug centric wheels due to a legal issue?

Sounded like a B.S. answer bu I also tried a cust. support number for them and got the same schpeel.

Been running the trailer for a few years, I home built and it tracks beautifully, but the brakes are worn and I need them replaced...
I'm gonna check redneck trailer now!
Thanks

Are there any mobile home supply stores in your area ? They carry parts for axles .

axle

you can get the parts from Hudson trailer in Indian Trail. I have bought parts there before. I think the hubs from Northern will work any way.

If you call Dexter, they can give you a name of a company in Greensboro (I think) that carries a lot of parts for mobile home axles. They couldn't help me on my old trailer so I ended up getting a set of electric brakes from Northern. Then made some backing plates, welded them on, then bolted the brake assembly on.
Anyway - Dexter has a name of a company that should be able to set you up.

Back