More LEGO Production

mbalbritton

#@$%!
So we can now release some more of our content. These pictures are from a Project for Gardaland Water Park in Garda Italy. They have a Lazy River ride and along the ride there is a section with famous locations through out Italy. These are some of the Builds that we did here in Florida.

The Spanish Steps in Rome

9.jpg

7.jpg

The Colosseum in Rome
OMQC5601.JPG

3.jpg

St. Peters Basilica
12.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

We have some Design guidelines that we follow that basically state to not cover up the studs and the LEGO branding. I think it has to do with the knock off brands that are on the market.
Interesting. It makes sense but you would think with all the other studs showing that wouldn't be an issue.

You’d think a lot of things, but it’s a large corporation and everyone has an opinion.
Wife is with IBM

I overhear those dumbass team meetings fo sho

What's with all the extraction arms? Is that for Kragle fumes?
No, the sole purpose of that extraction is to pull all of my conditioned air out of the building 3x every hour in an effort to bring the outside temperature of Florida down while bringing my power bill up 45%.

ya, it's in place for Kragle fumes. However it's more psychological as the air has been tested for the fumes with the extraction off and it is harmless.

So we can now release some more of our content. These pictures are from a Project for Gardaland Water Park in Garda Italy. They have a Lazy River ride and along the ride there is a section with famous locations through out Italy. These are some of the Builds that we did here in Florida.

The Spanish Steps in Rome

View attachment 339200

View attachment 339201

The Colosseum in Rome
View attachment 339202
View attachment 339205

St. Peters Basilica
View attachment 339203

View attachment 339206

View attachment 339204

Better not build one of the Capitol building. They might want to know how you knew the layout..... LOL (totally kidding - I got a kick out of a reporter standing in front of the Capitol Building on January 7th wondering aloud, "How did these rioters have such inside information as to the layout of the building?". Perhaps it was from here: Capitol Visitor Center Indoor Map

No, the sole purpose of that extraction is to pull all of my conditioned air out of the building 3x every hour in an effort to bring the outside temperature of Florida down while bringing my power bill up 45%.
6-20 for schools :handed:
For a few years local code officials wanted 15cfm per person but they saw the light.
$400k for an ERV per wing only to have maintenance shut it off after the first year #becauseexpensive

Now covid is wrecking everything. Can't wait to see what ASHRAE requires this year

Back