MOTD (Meme of the Day)

FB_IMG_1541062698744.jpg

What are you some lesbian that boycotts chic-filet?

Nope. I just like food that's worth eating. I have no idea why it's so popular, it's absolutely baffling to me.

They need better breading, they need a bun that isn't made of glue, and taking the MSG out of the breading probably won't hurt because it's not really enhancing anything. The regular grilled chicken is even more bland and boring.
It's a boring piece of chicken on a pasty bland bun. It's just a bad sandwich, and I have no idea why you would voluntarily pay money for it.

Seriously though, someone please explain why people like it. I'm lost.

Last edited:
Nope. I just like food that's worth eating. I have no idea why it's so popular, it's absolutely baffling to me.

They need better breading, they need a bun that isn't made of glue, and taking the MSG out of the breading probably won't hurt because it's not really enhancing anything. The regular grilled chicken is even more bland and boring.
It's a boring piece of chicken on a pasty bland bun. It's just a bad sandwich, and I have no idea why you would voluntarily pay money for it.

I only go there for breakfast and their tea I order half and half w extra lemon. I was shocked a few months ago when I found out they no longer have cole slaw ! :eek:

Polynesian sauce.

(Yes, I know the ingredients are terrible too, and no, I don't care)

Back