MOTD (Meme of the Day)

6BFB1438-4FC2-42ED-B55C-E6BC884746D7.jpeg

Yeah, I buy $300 at a time every couple weeks. ugh
Do you still fuel up at the Shell? Might want to look into a gas station credit card for fuel. I have a QT card for the company truck, never shuts off when I exceed $100.00. All QTs I have ever been to all have ethanol free gas, some aren't set up the best for trailers though.

Do you still fuel up at the Shell? Might want to look into a gas station credit card for fuel. I have a QT card for the company truck, never shuts off when I exceed $100.00. All QTs I have ever been to all have ethanol free gas, some aren't set up the best for trailers though.
QT is inaccessible even with my advanced trailer maneuvering skills! Too tight and always very crowded. I have started searching for better deals and discounts recently. But it also has to be convenient which is why I tend to continue with my regular places... I stopped at a Harris Teeter station on Potter's Road since they offer discounts with HT card, I got $.03 per gallon but the pumps was slow so it took me 45 minutes to fuel up! I could have done a complete job in that time so I saved no money!

QT is inaccessible even with my advanced trailer maneuvering skills! Too tight and always very crowded. I have started searching for better deals and discounts recently. But it also has to be convenient which is why I tend to continue with my regular places... I stopped at a Harris Teeter station on Potter's Road since they offer discounts with HT card, I got $.03 per gallon but the pumps was slow so it took me 45 minutes to fuel up! I could have done a complete job in that time so I saved no money!
I use the GetUpside: People earn cash back, businesses make more. That's how we all GetUpside. to get cash back at select gas stations. Been using it for about 18 months and got just over $300 back through the app. Can cash out by getting gift cards, send funds to your PayPal, or have a check mailed to you. I always just send it to PayPal for Jeep funds.

To me it appears someone cut a crude hole in a hub cap to have access to the valve stem
ah. I thought it was damage of some kind.

Note the valve stem space appears to be one spoke up.

EDIT - I now see the stem sticking out. Earlier on my phone I thougtht that was just a hole

Back