MOTD (Meme of the Day)

133ca057d793e94e4f0a6b1db910519a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're both rulers. The 3 sided is a scale ruler. Truncating a name doesn't make it a different thing..
I'm not arguing, I just think it's a silly distinction to make.

Can't argue with me, it was teachers in middle school that insisted it be called a scale. Haven't really used one sense then.
Don't miss those days at all.

They're both rulers. The 3 sided is a scale ruler. Truncating a name doesn't make it a different thing..
You can't back up. You over nerded yourself on this one.
Ruler..flat full size measuring device mostly up to but not limited to 12 inches in length.
Scale..graduated three sided scaled to engineering, architecture, and plain English measurable units. For accurate "scaled drawing" communicating effective size ratios true to life from one "life size" to a printable communicative form.

Ok I'm a little tipsy and made that crap up....but I'm sorta more righter......:p:D:lol:

You can't back up. You over nerded yourself on this one.
Ruler..flat full size measuring device mostly up to but not limited to 12 inches in length.
Scale..graduated three sided scaled to engineering, architecture, and plain English measurable units. For accurate "scaled drawing" communicating effective size ratios true to life from one "life size" to a printable communicative form.

Ok I'm a little tipsy and made that crap up....but I'm sorta more righter......:p:D:lol:

A scale is short for scale ruler (or scale rule). Look it up. ;)

I'm slightly tipsy myself, I've been drinking since the Indy 500 started. Well, I've stopped a while ago, because I'm tired if being tipsy. I have to pack a suitcase to fly out tomorrow morning.

3 sides one is a draftsmans ruler is what I was taught at engineering school. However, here in the drafting office, we just use them for sword fights. I've been working in this drafting room 2 years and I've used it to scale once.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back