MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1685194758191.png

True story…my folks used to have a love seat ottoman that I’d flip upside down and sit on during Saturday morning cartoons (and baloney and crushed Doritos Sammiches). Since we didn’t get to watch much tv and only had like 3 channels anyway…I didn’t want to miss anything on Saturday morning. So I’d piss where I sat on the upside down ottoman. Took my folks the better part of a year to figure out where the smell was coming from. ***Memories***

Since we didn’t get to watch much tv and only had like 3 channels anyway…
Growing up we only had 3 channels also. My best friend had cable so I would always try to go to his house on Saturday mornings since the cartoons on cable were better.

Growing up we only had 3 channels also. My best friend had cable so I would always try to go to his house on Saturday mornings since the cartoons on cable were better.
We didn't have cable till I was like 15, so I thought all my friends with their Nickolodean and MTV were so privileged.

We didn't have cable till I was like 15, so I thought all my friends with their Nickolodean and MTV were so privileged.
Same. Except my parents would never did get cable. Coming home from college was so much more painful once I knew that Adult Swim and Space Ghost Coast to Coast existed.

Exact same, and where I lived, we didn't even get FOX over the air.
As far as I was concerned, if you watched the Simpsons, you were rich!
Fox didn't exist when I was a younger kid. Toledo had just three networks and PBS. Except if we moved the outside 20' TV antenna just right I could watch woody wood pecker on WKBD out of Detroit. Grandparents did have cable when I was a teenager, Showtime actually had good movies on it. We got cable when MTV first aired.

Back