MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1707268261204.png

I pissed off a teacher in Jr High and she wanted 500 sentences but didn't specify the sentence. I went to my English teacher and asked her what is the shortest sent I could write and we came up with "Baby Cries" so I turned it in and got credit lol
“I do” is another short sentence that teaches a man to not talk.

But who found a systematic method like writing it in columns? All of the first letter, then the second letter, then the third. Muscle memory writing in repetition made it more efficient.

I would tape 4 pens together and do four lines at a time

I’ve came way too close to that more than once. When I was still in my first year of my apprenticeship I was troubleshooting a compressor motor that wouldn’t start. I opened the door of a 200 amp disconnect with it still on so I could troubleshoot. I found a blown 150 amp fuse.

I walked back to the shop and got a fuse. When I came back to the electric room the panel was still open so I just grabbed the blown fuse and pulled it out. It was then I realized what I did. I never turned the disconnect off. I was an inch or less away from grabbing live 480V. I had to get down on my knees to get to the panel so I was well grounded. Would’ve been a very bad day.

Back