Movin' on up

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
...to the east side, Honkeys!

Well it's official, tonight is my last night in NC as a resident - tomorrow we finish packing up the car/Runner, and head up to our new home in Maryland.
Guess that means I'll be unofficially switching to "honorary" status?
Will be just outside of Aberdeen, halfway to Be lAir, and just off of I-95... so keep in mind, a freindly place to stay (unless you're a Jeep guy - there's a Motel 6 up teh road... lol).

Very hard to leave NC, great place to live and good folks, both on and off of this board. Met soem of my closts friends here and even on thsi board.
Of course, you won't be rid of me that easily, I'm sure I'mm be aroudn here for awhile....

best of luck Dave. i hope the transition goes smooth for you.

Good luck man, Take care of yourself and stick around, last time i checked, they do have internet up there :driver:

Dave, Best of luck in your Future Endeavors. Never even met ya, but can tell you have the talent to do anything you set your sights on....Take care & Keep em Strait in Maryland.
You not that far away to meet up & go wheel'n....:beer:

damn yankees

Maryland is a southern state. Remember that whole thing about arresting all the pro-south politicians and turning Federal Hill's artillery on Baltimore so that they couldn't secede?

Here you go
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/slavery/slave-maps/mason-dixon-line.htm

mason-dixon-map-650.jpg

Good luck and safe travels..
Dont be a stranger...

Well we finally made it here in one piece.
I already hate Comcast, we made all these specail arrangements for the 'net to be up and running when we got here, since we wouldn't have any belongings (incl TV) for 2 days... they sintalled it but somethings up w/ the modem activation and after 8 hours of bitching on the phone all they can say is it will be fixed in 24 to 72 hrs... fuckers.
Foudn one corner of teh house where we can tap somebody else's signal - here's to stealing WifFi :beer:

Thief! Where's my drop Hitch!

:D
j/k ;)

Oh snap
It's sitting in the pass. seat of my 4Runner, right next to the 3rd member I picked up from Chase on the way up here.
Coem and get it, lol.

Back