Mud Claw tires

Cribb

Formerly cufor98
i know these are less expensive tires, but are they also cheap POS’s or “get what you pay for decent but doesn’t last long” kind of tire? The WJ doesn’t get used much so I don’t care much about road manners. I’m more concerned with quality issues, sidewall strength, how they hold up in the rocks, etc.

Anybody have any experience with them? If I have to ask, I probably know the answer but I’m a tightwad that would like some cash to throw somewhere else under the Jeep. H

I have I have had two sets of Achilles Desert Hawk tires and I've had great luck out of them. They are super cheapies

I have them on the back of every one of my 2wd work trucks-so I've bought 4 pairs total. I like them on everything but my e350 van they definitely track funny. The guy at the tire store did say that they sometimes seat weird and come back if there are any issues, I just haven't yet. On everything else they're pretty great though. Not very loud and seem to get good mileage.

I have them on the back of every one of my 2wd work trucks-so I've bought 4 pairs total. I like them on everything but my e350 van they definitely track funny. The guy at the tire store did say that they sometimes seat weird and come back if there are any issues, I just haven't yet. On everything else they're pretty great though. Not very loud and seem to get good mileage.

Thanks. Sounds like something I might want to buy from a dealer and not private party. They might be getting rid of them for a reason. Appreciate the reply!

They were doing fine before i broke!
2019-04-01 20.09.46.jpg

They were doing fine before i broke!View attachment 289848

Oh, I don’t need something that breaks my WJ! Bigcreek does a good enough job of that. THAT’S why I need to spend cash elsewhere. Limit straps, armor, armor, dent puller, side mirrors, scratch remover, and of course blinker fluid.

Seriously though, thanks for the feedback. 2Blue will appreciate it!

Oh and hate to see her broke. Hope you get her fixed soon.

Cooper makes a Mud Claw, & also Cardovan, whoever that is. Seems to be Several Brands of Mud Claw. Try Goggle what you have, & check the manufacturer.

Thanks. I saw something about that. Just didn’t know what to believe.

Back