My first roll, at The Flats

I Just showed this to Brooke and Maycee, they both asked if Sierra was in there. I told them I didnt know, but everybody was ok.
On a funny note..Maycee asked me if Sierra lost any of her 'My little ponys'. I just told her that everyone would have picked them up, if so.
Glad everyones ok!
Sierra and Crystal weren't with me, just my brother.
I could never tell if Sierra lost any ponys, she has so many. But I'm sure if she had, she would have told me!

I sure made a lot of the pictures, but didn't appear to be helping in a single one. Lol I was the first responder though dangit! heheh

I sure made a lot of the pictures, but didn't appear to be helping in a single one. Lol I was the first responder though dangit! heheh
So you're the one that told me how to get out of the Jeep, thanks! After rolling and then hanging upside down, I was so disoriented, I had no sense of direction!

So you're the one that told me how to get out of the Jeep, thanks! After rolling and then hanging upside down, I was so disoriented, I had no sense of direction!

No problem! I went through my first complete roll last year during the Windrock race. I know what you mean about disoriented! :D I've flopped my XJ numerous times, but a complete roll is a bit different.

When I got there you were just out of the Jeep. Yep, disoriented would be the word I would use!
Glad we all could help.
There were a lot of folks that helped with the recovery. a short list of some folks that were key
Myself, Rock Corps 4X4 BDB, and Trail Blazer member running the upper winch
Jason Watson Rock Corps, Trail Blazer, and Trail Jammer member running lower winch
Steve Brush Rock Corps 4X4 and Trail Blazer member, relaying signals and feeding winch line correctly into my winch
Kenneth Mosteller, Rock Corps 4X4 and Trail Blazer member, running the chain saw
Robbie Mozely, Trail Blazer member, furnished the saw
Rodney Eppes, Trail Blazer member, working anchor for my jeep
Just to show, those who wheel, know how to get it done!

Can't wait to see the upgrades!

You think you will be up and running for the jamboree??

Sent from my microwave using a teleportation device.

Back