My Livinlite Off Road camper

89wrangler

Not a new member
Picked this up a few months back from @junkxj . It is a 2010 Livinlite 6.0 camper. All aluminum construction, torsion axle, 31/10.50 MT's. Has a lock and roll off road hitch, rear aluminum storage box with spare gas container mounted, AC, propane heat, 12v lights and fans, battery voltage meter and USB charging ports, table, 4" memory foam mattress. Converts into a queen bed and table folds down with seat cushions to make another bed, although you would have to be short to lay straight on it. Camper is a 9.5 out of 10 condition. Only issue is that is bright yellow... Lol. My list of items.
Paint camper Tank Green to match Jeep(complete)
Add another battery
Get black road cover (complete)
Build new larger box for back
3000 watt generator (complete)
Buy awning
200 watt solar charger
5 lb propane tank
Tankless water heater
Shower kit
12v fridge/freezer (complete)
More to add I am sure.

Will add some pics tomorrow!

Last edited:
This is the before pics.

camper3.jpg

quicksilver.jpg

Quicksilver1.jpg

3000i generator
camper6.jpg

Removing nameplates, decals and such
camper5.jpg

camper4.jpg

Fenders, and trim removed, sanded and partially taped off for paint.
camper7.jpg

Finished masking in the paint booth and ready to shoot
Camper8.jpg

camper9.jpg

camper10.jpg

Last edited:
Great to have a son in law who paints!
camper11.jpg

Camper12.jpg

camper13.jpg

Wanted to change up color on the fenders and some of the diamond plate trim, so a test painted them with some of thr rubber paint that is totally removeable to see how I liked it. I like it so this winter I will clean them up and have all if parts powder coated.
camper14.jpg

Home from paint and installing snaps, trim and other hardware
camper15.jpg

camper16.jpg

completed paint.
camper17.jpg

camper18.jpg

camper19.jpg

Man...once you paint the wheels (except the very outside ring) black to match the Jeep it'll be PERFECT :huggy:

What...paint.... Bro, I figured I would just get a set of matching Method beadlock's and be like all the cool overlanders! (paint will be what they get...lol)

Got the rear box remounted and and moved the license plate holder and light to the rear. Also added an ax and shovel, why? Because for $12 at Harbor Freight they look cool! :lol: and you never know when they actually might come in handy. May even take some pics of the shovel with the Jeep in the background. :smokin:

camper21.jpg

Taking our first camping trip this afternoon. Heading to the Hollerwood Offroad Park in Red River Gorge, KY. the SFWDA ride is there this weekend and we thought we would go check out the area. Will report back on the park. Going to be a little cold at night! first trip should be an adventure...lol

camper22.jpg

Taking our first camping trip this afternoon. Heading to the Hollerwood Offroad Park in Red River Gorge, KY. the SFWDA ride is there this weekend and we thought we would go check out the area. Will report back on the park. Going to be a little cold at night! first trip should be an adventure...lol

View attachment 305455

please take lots of pics and details on that park. Been hearing a lot about it lately and several of us are planning to hit it next year. I’m very excited about it!

1st night in books. 29 degrees! But the 1500w elect heater made it nice and comfy inside!
Park is slot like Harlan. LOTS of trails and with 2+” of rain on thurs, can you say muddy! And I hate mud!
65CAB5F4-88AE-4334-A115-AF08798303C2.jpeg

C5590BF8-6AFE-4134-8E44-02F409B1DA79.jpeg

4685EBD4-3362-4D07-B029-B63EAE8B23D5.jpeg

This park is worth the trip! Had an awesome day today. I will try to do a thread just on it later. Spent the day on two trails. Had broken steering box, cut tire, broke front ring and pinion in our group. Pulled a lot of rope/cable as well. I am happy to say the Jeep performed great. No breakages and never had to pull rope.
We were representing NC 4x4 too! It was freakin COLD!
9D6DFAD8-3ECB-4F4A-AAF3-8D00EC1B3B6B.jpeg

89EB1367-179F-41BB-A96B-2666EF55344B.jpeg

Back