my new ride

csas dad

ok here you go i just got this yesterday i got a little work to do to this i think im going to take the 4 inch lift off an put a 6 inch on it
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_032_1.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_033_2.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_034.jpg

haha i traded a set of 44 swampers for this what yall think anybody out there got any ideas about stopping the beads from leaking around the wheels

sounds familar not sure where exactly is he from did he go to rustburg high by chance

did he used to have abig like late 80s or mid 90 fullsize lifted i think i know who you talking about

cut the fenders, dont lift it more....

im going to have to trim a little more but im going to put the extra 2 inches in . the back needs about 4 inches an the front could stand to take the other 2 inches . an besides i got shocks an all for a 6 inch lift .but thank yall for the complaments.

ok i just got done putting the 6 inch leaf springs in the front work on steering an rear tommorow will get some pic for all of yall tommorow i now how everyone loves pics

im going to have to trim a little more but im going to put the extra 2 inches in . the back needs about 4 inches an the front could stand to take the other 2 inches . an besides i got shocks an all for a 6 inch lift .but thank yall for the complaments.

Yeah, the rear looks a little saggy and if ya already got the parts...

I've used slime in our old backhoe and tractor tires to stop leaks, and it does a pretty good job. Only thing is that stuff sprays out into your tire gauge so you've got to roll the stem to the top and bleed a little air out to clean up the valve before you check the pressure. Kinda a bitch on vehicles that don't have outriggers and a bucket to get all the wheels off the ground.

yeah im going to build my own shackle flip for the back useing a front rear spring hanger as my rear shackle hanger . an i think i got the leaks fixed in the tires a buddy of mine hooked me up with some bead sealer

Looks good.
You know Brent Childress? He is from up your way.
i do know this kat . i had to ask a buddy of mine what his last name is . he rebuilds an kinda restores broncos right

yeah tell me about it i seen a buddy of mines tires on here came from madison heights va an made it to nc

here are the new pics i still have to do the rear but i need some cutting torches to cut a set of shackle hangers off an old truck to make a shackle flip for the rear hopefully tommorrow my buddy will bring his service truck by here an i can start on the shackle flip
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_007_1.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_006_1.jpg

The company "Tech" makes a bead sealing product. You break the bead down and wipe it onto the bead, then air back up. I work at a tire shop and we have to use it occasionally on tires that won't hold a bead well.

yeah i had a buddy give me a can of that stuff the other day it worked pretty good

here is a pic of the shackle flip im doing on the jimmy what yall think
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_001.jpg

well we got one side welded up still got the other side to finish welding an have to cut the bottoms out
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_001_1.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_002.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_003.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_004_1.jpg

whats up nobody wants to comment

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_023_1.jpg

i still have to box this in but what do yall think
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_022_1.jpg

finished shackle flip just need to do a little grinding an wire brush it an spray it an it will be done then have to build traction bars for it
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_014.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_011.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_012.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_013.jpg

Back