my rollover at Uwharrie

k5-1402

Well here it is, my rollover on Rocky Mountain Loop. Watching it I have thought of all kinds of things I could have done different, but I didn't so anyway here it is.

Glad youre ok bud, I remember you talkin about a new body to transfer running gear over. Got a good excuse now!

Well we actually took it up on the bank on purpose, i just got a little too far onto the bank. Your right though, I should have turned driver sooner. However, I cant knock Doug too much, He has gotten me over some very extreme terrain. I did the same line last time I was there and did it no problem. I think my back end bounced around a little too much I got out of the line.

Last edited:
Stuff happens, you could have powered thru it when he was saying GOGOGO! but its all armchair quarterbacking now. Glad/hope you're okay.

Glad youre ok bud, I remember you talkin about a new body to transfer running gear over. Got a good excuse now!

Nothing a portapower couldn't fix. :driver:

It would need a cage afterward, though.

Definitely getting a cage no matter which route i go on a Jeep.

That is good to hear.

Glad you are OK. After my roll, I have said I will always have a cage in my rig.

Glad you're ok!
After my rollover, I had MarsFab build my cage. From now on, any other rig I ever build will have a real cage before anything else.

I've had a close call at the spot many times. I usually try to hang right up against that ledge too and have gone a little to far over a couple of times. Glad you made it out ok.

I may be missing something but,This.is what happens when you dont stay on the trail..... . glad yall are ok but that just looks like dickin around almost gotcha really hurt

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I may be missing something but,This.is what happens when you dont stay on the trail..... . glad yall are ok but that just looks like dickin around almost gotcha really hurt

Yep your missing something.

Ditto

That is indeed a legitimate trail, CTB does not allow any rig to go off trail, nor would any of us do that. Have you been to URE before? If so this is the last hill climb before Kodak Rock, check it out next time you are there.

Hes clearly over the lip of the trail. I go to ure atleast 10 times annual.

Not saying the plowed a new trail im saying that line is off trail

I see what you are saying and understand where you are coming from. However. The goal was not to be going off the trail. It was to go high right and then turn hard left. Going way up the bank like that was unintentional. Also going right is easier for the smaller tire people as you don't bottom out. But anyway, I can assure you I don't "dick around" on the trail.

as long as you didn't write your clubs name on a rock.o_O you can do anything else..

Back