Muds Jeep

Zombie Slayer
My 09 work toy.

Attachments

• 20190802_142022.jpg
    20190802_142022.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 335
My 09 work toy.
How much weight have you carried/dumped in the bed and how much was the dumpbed conversion? That would be a nice thing to have on my truck.

How much weight have you carried/dumped in the bed and how much was the dumpbed conversion? That would be a nice thing to have on my truck.

Just think how useful it would be if it were a regular size bed!

On a serious note, just buy a dump trailer. Hauling bulk materials in the bed tears shit up.

Just think how useful it would be if it were a regular size bed!

On a serious note, just buy a dump trailer. Hauling bulk materials in the bed tears shit up.
Much less useful in an 8ft bed. It would look empty when it was at the weight capacity ;)

Had a dump trailer, sold it. Pretty much impossible to use with a spreader gate, and most of the places I want to dump other stuff, it wasn't possible to fit a truck and trailer.

The most so far has been a yard and half mulch and it dumps it like it was empty. I have a dump trailer also and the dump bed on the truck has come in handy many times especially in hard to get places

Back