My Zuk!

Hey man, when do you get that winch? You didn't have that at fall zuwharrie did you?

this is Chad btw, I had the UGLY zuke and red K10 camped next to you :)

05Coly said:
Hey man, when do you get that winch? You didn't have that at fall zuwharrie did you?

this is Chad btw, I had the UGLY zuke and red K10 camped next to you :)

Bought it from Sammi_Davis. No I did not have it in the fall. My rig has git quite a few upgrades since the last event. I know who your are aka ChadC. :D

I will hopefully go with 32-33s after the SPOA swap next month. I am still waiting on a OTT steering setup and a few other odds and ends. This winter I will probably do away with the Calmini shackle reverse,and stock springs and step up to YJ springs or run Sammi rears up front with CJ fronts in the back. Then it will be missing link time! :D

When you have been married for 11 years the "chicks dig" factor seems to slip away. :lol: Thanks guys for the compliments. I have really enjoyed building this rig. Its a really easy vechicle to work on. I will be wheeling this weekend at Harlan, Kentucky and at Uwharrie NF next weekend before I tear it down. Can't wait till this Saturday to get on some new trails! :driver:

Back