NC Wheelin' Video

mmmkay325

Here's a video I've put together mostly of the guys in Boone that I've been out wheelin' with. Watch closely, you might have your on cameo. Gonna take a lil time to download(30.5mb), but I promise it's worth it. Follow the link to download the video. Let me know what you think

adam:driver:

http://www.axifile.com?7815101

cool video, Mac still drives like a girl!

haha Niiiice. Mac will think he is famous now. No red FJ on 38's though so i cant give you too much credit on the video. :D

-Sam

nice vid. I thought i was going to throw up during the "fast forward" part! j/k, nice work man.

thanks guys I'm glad you enjoyed it....hey sam, sorry man the FJ didn't make it in this cut, just need you to do some crazy stuff next time the camera is on ya ;)

haha WILL DO! Next trip bring the camera out and Ill give u something worth looking at. Ben and I may have a flop contest. :rolleyes:

bring it on sammy boy, get your stuff together for next week so we can get some work done on it when i am there

Boy DL-ing this thing is sloooooooow, what's up with that? I have cable... but only 6.5k/sec? Are we taxing thsi server already? From teh comments above I can't wait can't wait can't wait...

RatLabGuy said:
Boy DL-ing this thing is sloooooooow, what's up with that? I have cable... but only 6.5k/sec? Are we taxing thsi server already? From teh comments above I can't wait can't wait can't wait...

I was getting 301 or so kb/second, i'm on road runner.

it was slooooowww for me to, but it was worth it seeing Ben throw the XJ around at the end. Reminded of some Bo and Luke Duke nonesense. :)

...it was in a couple different place, some at richlands, beech, and lincolnton

Hey who built that awsome rock course??!!!??

We are doing it again out there real soon yall come wheel again u herd me!!!

Back