Need a little favor

tech701

Is anyone making a run from Raleigh or near by Raleigh to Charlotte next week? I've purchased a tcase from a guy and I was wondering if anyone going out that way could pick it up for me. It's at Carolina Rock Shop.

Im headed to Salisbury next Friday (22nd) and could go by there on Saturday morning. That is if they are open on saturday? Just let me know
Casey

tech701 said:
Dunno exactly. Somewhere in Charlotte

It's at 3601 South Blvd. in Charlotte. Pretty close to I-77 and about 3 to 4 miles south of the Uptown area.

tech701 said:
Is anyone making a run from Raleigh or near by Raleigh to Charlotte next week? I've purchased a tcase from a guy and I was wondering if anyone going out that way could pick it up for me. It's at Carolina Rock Shop.

I'm a little confused...do you need to get it from CRS to Raleigh? or from Raleigh to CRS?

I've got guys coming from Greenville, NC to Uwharrie Saturday...and I'm coming from Charlotte to meet them...

I'm sure we could work something out either way...and I need to get by and see Andy at CRS anyway...

Greg

The t-case is at Carolina Rock Shop and going to raleigh. i will be willing to take it anywhere in the charlotte, matthews, concord area this week after work i just wont be in town after friday this week so just let me know if anyone can help me and robert get him his t-case to replace his blown up one thnaks

and we are open saturday from 9 till 3 if this helps anyone who would be willing to help out

Mazer said:
The t-case is at Carolina Rock Shop and going to raleigh. i will be willing to take it anywhere in the charlotte, matthews, concord area this week after work i just wont be in town after friday this week so just let me know if anyone can help me and robert get him his t-case to replace his blown up one thnaks

Jeff...

I could pick it up Friday afternoon if needed...and could get it to Uwharrie on Saturday, and possibly have somebody drop it off in Raleigh on Sunday...

or, I'm heading to Greensboro next Wednesday, and could meet somebody half-way to Raleigh Wed or Thu evening if needed...

Greg

thanks greg we will see what comes of anyone at ure but i am sure we can work something out

Mazer said:
thanks greg we will see what comes of anyone at ure but i am sure we can work something out

I'm picking up a t-case and transmission at URE from one of the guys from Greenville and bringing it back to Charlotte...so he owes me a "cargo ride"...

assuming they go back through (or at least in the vicinity of) Raleigh...as MapQuest shows...then it shouldn't be a problem...

I sent the guy a PM to see if that's the route they take, and will post back the answer...

Greg

I wont be in Raleigh this weekend I've got a wedding to go to in Wilmington. I think I'm just going to drive to Charlotte tomorrow and get but I will talk to Jeff tonight.

Back