Need a quick release extinguisher mount!

REDLYNER

Mall Crawling Race Rig
I need a quick release mount for a fire extinguisher (hose clamp to a cage) anyone have one I can buy off if you? Any of you guys make them? My jeep is headed out to race in the King of the Hammers EMC this Sunday and I only have one mount, I need a second one pretty fast!

Pm me if you can help out!

Jay

Thanks guys, there are several options available on the lakebed, I just wanted to have this thing buttoned up before it shipped out. Looking local if possible, if not, I'll just have one waiting on me out there.

Mudpro can take care of you...

So bringing this back up. Looking at knocking some out this week. Need to replace my shitty velcro ones. Both links are dead for mounts. Didn't someone on here have a kit at one time?

I used to make some but I’ve now resorted to buying the Drake Off Road quick release mounts. They are aluminum and well made and easy to use. No assembly required.

I used to make some but I’ve now resorted to buying the Drake Off Road quick release mounts. They are aluminum and well made and easy to use. No assembly required.

The Drake ones are what I have. A bit pricey, but they work.

The Drake ones are what I have. A bit pricey, but they work.

They just flat out work. No welding. No painting. No worries about the metal warping or drawing when welding. No rattling. They are pricey but like you said, they work smooth and are reliable.

Same one I have. It just works and is solid as hall.

Back