Need Computer help

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
Re-read that, Computer help, not phone.

All of a sudden I can not sign into face book
I keep getting this message.

Please make sure your browser has cookies enabled and try again.

I REALLY need someone to call me and talk me through doing what ever it is I need to do. Been 4 days and have not been able to sign in
TIA
Chip

Clear your browser cache, including cookies. You could probably only clear your cookies, and not clear the rest of the browser cache.
You probably have a corrupted cookie, or somehow you've disabled the setting that allows sites to set cookies. What browser is it?

I know nothing about Facebook, but this sounds like a general browser issue and not anything specific to Facebook most likely.

What browser are you using? Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer, Microsoft Edge?

was using internet explorer, tried all of the above, even found where I could enable or disable cookies, they were enabled. A week was long enough. I downloaded firefox and now no issues

If you have any adblock or scriptblock extensions installed, those can also interfere with cookie setting. Facebook seems to be hypersensitive about cookies, because they make their money by selling your cookie tracking information.

Back