need some dealer level wiring schematics

Charles Smith

smitty1371
I need some connector pinouts for a 92 f250 with 5.8 and an e4od auto I'm working my efi out for my v8 swap and the Haynes manual isnt cutting it hahaha specifically I need the harness connector that comes out of the engine to the under hood harness the transmission harness connector and the bulkhead connector for the wires going into the cab if it's a cost thing I can pay for the right ones I cant seem to find what I need on the internet I'm 90% done with the standalone efi wiring just buttoning up the last bits

Good luck...I’m far from an electrician, so when I look at those things, it might as well be hieroglyphics.
I work on mack trucks for a living so I'm pretty well versed in schematics as emmisions get more restrictive they keep adding more electronics I think we are up to 8 separate data links for the 7-8 different ecus to talk on

I need some connector pinouts for a 92 f250 with 5.8 and an e4od auto I'm working my efi out for my v8 swap and the Haynes manual isnt cutting it hahaha specifically I need the harness connector that comes out of the engine to the under hood harness the transmission harness connector and the bulkhead connector for the wires going into the cab if it's a cost thing I can pay for the right ones I cant seem to find what I need on the internet I'm 90% done with the standalone efi wiring just buttoning up the last bits
get me your email i may have some shit that will help.

Back