New best friend

Cat

how about carnie or hippie or ole willy
so ...........................what exactly are you saying????:flipoff2::lol:
You do know I cut all my hair off:rolleyes:

did you know that the plotthound is North carolina's official state dog?

either name him something really random like "skillet", or name him something having to do with guns or mechanics

did you know that the plotthound is North carolina's official state dog?

I was not aware of that, interesting.

I have been calling him Odin (my daughter insists on calling him odie from Garfield she wins again:lol:) he seems to be responding to it well.
Thanks for all the great suggestions. Ya'll will see him on the trail!

damn it

unfortunately my dog actually responds to that, her name is actually daisy

Call him Richard Edward...and when he chews all your stuff up you can shorten it to "Dick Ed". Come on "Dick Ed" quit chewing my shoes. :lol:

<><Fish

Call him Richard Edward...and when he chews all your stuff up you can shorten it to "Dick Ed". Come on "Dick Ed" quit chewing my shoes. :lol:

<><Fish
:lol::lol:

We just hired a mechanic named Richard Weed....so I guess he is a dick weed... any who...

You nailed it, the kids get to name em no matter what.
When I got my lab back around Thanksgiving, my daughter made the rule she HAD to be named after a disney princess.
Seeing as
Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, or Jasmine didnt appeal, I was left with Bella or Ariel...so I have a Bella. Lieing beside me licking my leg as I type this

Sprocket, Thudpaw, Skidboot

those are my favorite.

His training has started & right now he thinks his name is "NO"

lol

I was not aware of that, interesting.
I have been calling him Odin (my daughter insists on calling him odie from Garfield she wins again:lol:) he seems to be responding to it well.
Thanks for all the great suggestions. Ya'll will see him on the trail!
I I thought it was the carolina dog?

Back