New Facebook Off Road Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just fucking pissed that nobody got my BJ Allen joke.

That post should have at least eight likes.
Apparently you don't realize that you're an asshole and people can't bring themselves to hit Like.

Is being thin skinned a Jeep Thing that we wouldn't understand. Are y'all THAT insecure?

I'm just fucking pissed that nobody got my BJ Allen joke.

That post should have at least eight likes.
Whos bj allen????

He is a good friend from texas that drove to about every ECORS race we had and brought a jeep and tube buggy with a jeep grill and is one hell of a good guy......... Only thing jeep about was the grill.

Oh ok, cool.

Hell guys I'm going to just call mine a Fiat so I can join. Oh wait then I would have to join the book of faces and that ain't happening.
Mercedes sounds better considering the motor and trans in the JK are designed by them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What about 2wd jeeps. Can they join? I mean they will probably suck as much as the none jeep brands. And they probably wouldn't out do your club members that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a good friend from texas that drove to about every ECORS race we had and brought a jeep and tube buggy with a jeep grill and is one hell of a good guy......... Only thing jeep about was the grill.

BJ is a Tall, Texan with no money and is an all around asshole.

And one of those things is true.

That is just lazy, typing it out without taking the time to find the proper meme for it, or making it yourself. I am highly disappointed. Here, next time you will have it at the ready.

View attachment 217302
Do you really need me to hold your hand so that I can lead you to understand where the movie quote came from? Most people have seen the movie. They don't need a picture...now that I think about it maybe it's just non-jeeps that need the help.

You folks really have thin skins considering this is about a FACEBOOK page. It's not even a forum on this site? Why don't you just move on if you're not interested?
Why don't you kiss dicks

Do you really need me to hold your hand so that I can lead you to understand where the movie quote came from? Most people have seen the movie. They don't need a picture...now that I think about it maybe it's just non-jeeps that need the help.

9325080020.jpg

:popcorn::popcorn::beer::gitrdun:

I'm still not in a club maybe I'll make my own. Maybe the cosmetic mod club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back