New fuel cell for the scout

Asartin

Just got in my new cell w/ sump and sending unit. Going to install tonight and try to finish the rear tubing. I'll get some pics of the progress up soon.

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 605
I wanna see it after you get all that finished, That feulcell is goin to look great
Ryan

Finished the gas tank. Turned out pretty good and got to add some weight where it needs to be. My little "Paint Bitch" :huggy: did some nice spray painting tonight some of yall might know who he is but I'll let you figure it out.

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 549
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 594
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 607
more

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 566
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 536
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 610
The Paint Bitch gets his own page.....

Attachments

• My Paint Bitch.JPG
    My Paint Bitch.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 544
My two favorite things in the shop.

Best Friends Forever

Attachments

• tellico 3-5-05 005.jpg
    tellico 3-5-05 005.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 541
Hey, should you put a piece of rubber between the straps and the cell???
to keep the metal from rubbing a hole in the cell or cutting it? I thought I've always seen rubber b/t the straps and the cell. Maybe I'm wrong.

nice Scout!

Rob

thats right :huggy:

it turned out pretty sweet, i am just going to spot for you and sell my jeep....

fuel cell mount Looks good but i must say that you need some skins on that thing holmes. i miss the "scout" look.
SEEK AND DESTROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Asartin said:
fuel cell mount Looks good but i must say that you need some skins on that thing holmes. i miss the "scout" look.

Talking to yourself again? :flipoff2:

Wasn't me, this monkey boy was on my computer under my name. Or was it???? :driver: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Looks good, I am going to have to swing by, the green machine is looking for some more action. Tell your paint bitch to stop trying to sell his, and lets go drink some tackling fuel and ramp some shit.

was this a full bodied rig towards the end of last wheeling season?? if so i remember seeing it up at uwharrie,
nice scout either way
adam

yes it was, although a lot of the meat had been cut out. basiclly it was skinned, and it will be skinned again in the near future..

Asartin said:
My two favorite things in the shop.

Best Friends Forever

Looks sweet, I like the tube with out skins.

Back