New Guy From Charlotte Area

bronc'nBK

Howdy guys, names Brent. Im 15 right now, from Cornelius NC, get my license in 2 months, makin big plans for my '88 Bronco. Right now its about stock, 31's on AR Outlaw II's, Gibson exhaust, other usual stuff. In the next few months there will be a 6" put on, along with some 35's or so and other goodies. Nice to find a local offroad board, and maybe i can get some knowledge and use out of this site.

Thanks in advance guys!

scarface said:
Give the kid a break. I'll sponser you of you need it.

Way to step up to the plate scarface. We all need to help out the younger crowd and show them the right way.

CRK said:
We all need to help out the younger crowd and show them the right way.

That is definitely true. Not to make an example of bronc'nBK, but...

When you click the button that you agree to the forum rules, that means you agree to abide by them. Whether you actually read them or not is not our problem. It says, in great big letters, as much. http://www.nc4x4.com/rules.htm

Behave yourselves, get to know people so you can be sponsored (or ask someone you already know) and have fun. We want you guys to learn how to wheel responsibly so we can all continue to do so. I don't want to see it go away and I certainly don't want to have to blame it on dumb kids. ;)

CRK said:
Way to step up to the plate scarface. We all need to help out the younger crowd and show them the right way.

Does that include selling the bronco and buying a toy? :flipoff2:

LukeandtheTJ said:

Hey now... no trash talk about Broncos... ;)

LukeandtheTJ said:

Why you need some decent axles :flipoff2:

trailhugger said:
Hey now... no trash talk about Broncos... ;)

Yeah, because once you throw the motor, both axles, front suspension, transmission, and tcase in the scrap pile, they're actually halfway wheelable... if a bit wide, and very heavy. :D

saf-t scissors said:
Yeah, because once you throw the motor, both axles, front suspension, transmission, and tcase in the scrap pile, they're actually halfway wheelable... if a bit wide, and very heavy. :D

No girl in her right mind would've married you if it weren't for the Bronco. ;)

trailhugger said:
No girl in her right mind would've married you if it weren't for the Bronco. ;)

SSSSSSHHHHHMMMMMMAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Correct me if I am wrong about this, But the 21 age requirement is there because we what every one here to act like adults. So If A kid can do this then I am All for it and welcome him. We all know there are plenty adults that don't.

Welcome to NC4x4

Ridgerunner said:
Correct me if I am wrong about this, But the 21 age requirement is there because we what every one here to act like adults. So If A kid can do this then I am All for it and welcome him. We all know there are plenty adults that don't.

Welcome to NC4x4

hear hear! I'm glad there are more broncos here.

Back