NEW: Meet & Greet Charlotte, LKN, Concord, K-town... 1st and 3rd Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.
COOOOL!
Yall know (hate to say it again) but some of us will be in TN.
DO NOT let that you guys and gals from coming out.

I need a head count.
PM me or post up.

Ricky I'll call ya.
Thanks!

What time will it start?

7 -730 Until whenever is good.
We stayed at the patio until about 9-930 and then hung out in the gravel after that.

If you folks don't mind some older folks joining in on the festivities, my wife and I are planning to come down and meet some of you. I assume this is the location at George Bay Ct.

If you folks don't mind some older folks joining in on the festivities, my wife and I are planning to come down and meet some of you. I assume this is the location at George Bay Ct.

Yep - for those that aren't sure how to get out here....
Here's another link to the Location:
Buffalo Wild Wings

yeah sure come on out.
Park in the gravel caddy-corner to the patio of BWW

Looks like im out gotta go to Tulsa OK with a load I want make the eat and great or mtn. city. Well everyone have fun I will see yall at the next one.

I will probably be there...got some work to do at my dad's house near VA...all depends on how much of that I get done and how fast I can get back down here.

Okay, sorry to hear that Joe but glad to hear you got a haul.
($$)
\___/

Yall be on the lookout for Ricky (jrraw23) since I aint gonna be there.

I'll be there around 7:30 or so, introduce yourself to me, I can't remember names at all, had to leave early last time.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make it this time. We have a death in the family, and will be heading out of town in the morning. We will try again next time.

sorry to hear that Granny, prayers for the family.

everyone else, keep an eye out for Ricky.
Park on the gravel like last time and I'll see everyone in two weeks!

yeeehaw!

I'll be there for sure....got a friend and his XJ coming as well.

If anyone is interested me and some buddies are gonna be goin to my shop afterwards and shootin the crap. Your all welcome to join us if you want.

Big thanks to everyone for coming out. I had a great time, and an even bigger thanks to everybody who made it to my shop afterwards. I think we had more people show up there than at the meet and greet, I really I appreciate it and I hope I was able to meet you all.

NC4x4 Pics/MarsFab OPEN HOUSE!!

Big Thanks to everyone who made it out!! and thanks to BWW for the great service and welcome banner!

Attachments

• P9130580.jpg
    P9130580.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 262
  • P9130581.jpg
    P9130581.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 210
  • P9130583.jpg
    P9130583.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 197
more pics of MarsFab sweet Shop

pics

Attachments

• P9130587.jpg
    P9130587.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 247
  • P9130586.jpg
    P9130586.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 271
  • P9130585.jpg
    P9130585.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 203
pics

Thanks again Chris(MarsFab) for open the place up for the meet and greet. After seeing your work lastnight, your def doing my cage!!

Attachments

• P9130589.jpg
    P9130589.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 212
  • P9130592.jpg
    P9130592.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 231
  • P9130593.jpg
    P9130593.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 197
Dang nice turn out I hate I missed it I would rather have been there than out in Tulsa Ok in the 105 degree heat with 120 degree heat index you cant even sit in the shade and drink a beer in heat like that. Looks like everyone had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back