new member and need help selling some running boards

cody beane

hello all had a local shop tell me about this site really glad to see something like this for the state ive been telling all my wheeling friends about it. but like the post says im needing a little help selling some running boards. just wondering if anyone had some tips or just good ol fashion advice on how to move them quickly. the sooner i do the sooner i can start more upgrades to my truck:rockon:.

welcome to nc4x4.
to help sell your running boards, post up pics...with some long sexy legs perched on it, daisy duke shorts and a healty dose of bottom cleavage.

I would try Craigslist. Not many guys on this site run running boards. Most on here install rock sliders of some type. But feel free to try the long legged daisy duke method.

^^ agree with above.
I can't use your running boards but I might pass it along to friends if the pics are good enough!! lol

yea i like the daisy duke idea just gotta talk my wife into it. but as far as what i want for them im practically giving them away im bout to post them on here at 200 for the set there brand new came on my truck when i bougth it in april of this year

Back