New paint scheme for the Richmobile

spraypaintman

caa9ec86.jpg

"Stars Not Included"

:D :D

:lol:

Shouldn't you be out in the garage polishing your beadlock bolts?

The matching creeper is pimp! :gay: :huggy: :gay:

LOL, I do like the creeper!!

:D

(Going to polish beadlocks bolts...)

Hey Rich post up some more pics so I can further modify yer yoter.

Just as long as he only does it to PICTURES of it, huh, Rich?

Pink Crawler

Rich,

You got a matching jump suit for competitions??? I ain't seen any pink winch rope, but that'd be butch on thar!!

Interesting..... :p

Hey, I thought JEEPS were for Barbie! "That's funny stuff there, I don't care who you are!"

Actually, THIS rig is the one that inspired the theme... and it's a Cruiser. :flipoff2:

We're gonna take some side by side pictures in March when I get down to texas for the big TLC event..

Attachments

• texican.jpg
    texican.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 263
I know it.. no harm, no foul..

I just love the paint on his Cruiser...

If i wanted to the rig to keep a low profile so no one would look twice, I'd have painted it flat gunmetal gray. :)

I can take at as good as I dish it.. and this thread is just good fun!

Rich Man...???

Rich......??

Son....have you really thought this thru...?? You sure aabout makin the trip to the Lone Star State with the "Pink Barbie Toy" in Tow??

Anxious to hear the Trip Report when you wheel into the Flyin' J fer fuel with that Manly Machine on there....

At least put a tarp over it or something....maybe I can find some camo nettin' or burlap sheets for you around here.....

Anybody with me on this???? I think I got some Krylon out in the shop...flat black er Rustolem 'r sumthin ....

Fellas...we gotta help the boy out here.....worriin' me i reckon....!!!!!

Might get back callin' him Dixie Dynamite er sumthin''''' whewww....

help a brother out.....!!! :confused:

I am not sure if you are kidding or not.... Just to be sure... The photo of his Crusier in pink has been altered via computer program. It is not really pink. ;)

BigJUGGY said:
Rich......??

Son....have you really thought this thru...?? You sure aabout makin the trip to the Lone Star State with the "Pink Barbie Toy" in Tow??

Anxious to hear the Trip Report when you wheel into the Flyin' J fer fuel with that Manly Machine on there....

At least put a tarp over it or something....maybe I can find some camo nettin' or burlap sheets for you around here.....

Anybody with me on this???? I think I got some Krylon out in the shop...flat black er Rustolem 'r sumthin ....

Fellas...we gotta help the boy out here.....worriin' me i reckon....!!!!!

Might get back callin' him Dixie Dynamite er sumthin''''' whewww....

help a brother out.....!!! :confused:

Back