New section

Wolfpack OffRoad

Just had an idea for a new section... Not sure where it would go if added but that would be up to the mods. The section would be a transportation section. A place for people to post if they need things moved across the state. Ex. trail rigs, parts, or even people. People could also post if they are making runs to certian places and could carry things. Ex. I make runs from High Point to Raleigh every once and a while.. I wouldn't mind carrying odds and ends if someone needed it.

Just a thought, see what you think.
-Josh

i like that idea man i'm always all over the state, and wouldn't mind hauling something for some people, and am always looking for a hand with getting stuff. nice idea

I figure to give it a few days for the mods to add it in. Or they just think it is crap. :confused: We will see

We gave it some thought, we don't want another section for that right now. Thanks for your suggestions.

Rob said:
We gave it some thought, we don't want another section for that right now. Thanks for your suggestions.

No prob. I guess for those type requests we should just post in general chit-chat

i think it is a wonderful idea, it would save alot of people alot of money on shipping charges, evendently everybody who voted againest the idea, must have plenty of money for shipping charges... but what do i know, am just a good o' countryboy.

Back