NEw to the board

Gorillajeep

I guess I should have told you guy who I was before I posted about the seats.
I am a member of Aggressive4x4Concepts and have been for about two and a half years now. I am the one that designed the windshield decal for them.

I am an avid offraoder and have been for all of my driving life and a little before. :driver: I have been in the sport and suffered from land closers up north as well as here. :mad: I know all to well that is only take one a$$hole to spoil it for everybody. I met alot of you guys for the first time offically a the show this past weekend. I was the big guy that the RockyMountain Suspension booth. . . . . Not the (HUGE guy) that was Kenny. I used to work at the Truck Farm in Georgetown, may say I was the reason it stayed open as long as it did for the second time. . . I am sorry I posted up as a vender as my first post. I guess I have gotten a little acustom to most people knowing who and how I am. :D I guess I should be a little more careful about that. I hope I did not affend anybody, and you guys will understand that I was just trying to post up.
James G

Its ok James, Brandon was just giving you a little FREINDLY advice. Welcome to the board man. NC 4x4 has a great bunch of guys running the show and its an awesome source of tech information. So many of these guys are backyard fabricators and ground up rig builders and most will take the time to answer questions. There are also some kick @$$ vendors here....

Ok, enough @$$ kissing :flipoff2:

Back