Nice custom 9" axle....

spraypaintman

http://www.dirt-tech.com/custom_axles.html

custom_axle_1.JPG

custom_axle_2.JPG

zoinks! $1400...

I like those diamondaxles ones... Those are pimp, and alot less coin.

will that axle hold up to 32" tires and a 4 banger:flipoff2:

that is pretty nice........looks like what PSC did a long time ago (titan axles)

That's about the blinginest axle i've ever seen! Wow!

It would be good for 120ft dune jumping too.

think thats bling? Wait a few weeks till I get the rotors and cailpers done on my 9". Thats real bling :lol:

A 9" doesn't Bling unless it's a true high pinion. LOL :D

yeah I moved back home and Im going to school at UNCG next year. I work at UPS now so im making good money for part time. My cherokee is getting sold to someone my dad knows and im trying to find like a 95 ish YJ. Preferably not built but if a nice built one in my range comes up Ill consider it. Im looking to spend around 4g on it and get a nice one. SOA and 9" rear dana 44 front, full spool rear and an aussie front and probably like 35"s. Flat fender and comp cut the rear. Stretch the wheelbase to like 103 or so. then later on get a full cage put in and 3 point harnesses. But that is years on, first prioity is getting the YJ haha.
Ryan

Winch & cage first, bro.. winch & cage...

you think I should spend the money on a winch before I spend money on actually getting it wheelable even though for awhile all it will see is uwharrie?

95 is one of the better YJS's. Some of the upgrades that are on the TJ are on that model YJ. Bigger ujoints in the front axle and well ummmmm damn forgot what all else oops. Oh well thats the only one that really matters anyway.

well i would be changing the front axle with a Dana 44. Ive been keeping my eyes open but it will be awhile. Im jsut now getting my axle parts paid for, still waiting on my jeep to sell to get my gears and spool installed. I defiently want to look for an newer YJ, 95 94 ish. Preferably a newer but it will be awhile but I can still dream.

I like my 94. Ay of them with the 4.0L highout put are nice because they have fuel injection. From my experience that is a plus on the trail also. The axle looks good by the way.

Im hoping my parts from currie came in today then all i have left to do is gears and spool and pick up the disc brake rotors and calipers from napa.

I am looking at a 9" rear and D44 front to swap into my YJ hopefully I can iut done by summer. Spring over and larger tires. Man I love it now, this thing is not my daily driver anymore.

yeah well if you want, I can send you my buildup and pics of my 9" once I get disk brakes and get it done

Back