No "watched thread w/e-mail alerts"

rodney eppes

Not the First time not getting any alerts. Seem last time I got the alerts 4-5 days, After the fact. Maybe my latest thread hasn't been up Long enough to get the Delayed alerts. And, No, there's Nothing in my Junk folder. it may be My computer, as some other features work on other computers, but not on mine. I've had my Repairman examine it, & he finds nothing wrong. But yet I found another computer that recognizes features/options, that mine won't. But the Delayed Alerts, sure is Odd!:confused:

Not the First time not getting any alerts. Seem last time I got the alerts 4-5 days, After the fact. Maybe my latest thread hasn't been up Long enough to get the Delayed alerts. And, No, there's Nothing in my Junk folder. it may be My computer, as some other features work on other computers, but not on mine. I've had my Repairman examine it, & he finds nothing wrong. But yet I found another computer that recognizes features/options, that mine won't. But the Delayed Alerts, sure is Odd!:confused:

Probably getting caught in your spam filters. The server sends out emails immediately. I'll check the bounced emails to see if there are any associated with your account.

Still Not getting e-mail notifications of PM s, sent to me. I gave up on the e-mail alerts on "Watched Threads", But thought I'd get notice on PM. While back, I visited my "Preferences & Alerts". Turned Dang nearly Everything "ON". Then I get alerts to every thread I visit! I slowly have been turning some off, trying to downsize the TOO many alerts. < Alerts are only on NC site, not my e-mail. I don't see anything in the Preference section, on PM s. That is the Most important notice. I've had a PM going for 2 days, & been constantly checking the Forum, for replies. I've not had 1 e-mail notice. No clue what else I can do!

Have you looked in your spam filters?

Um, what? Checked the "Junk" list. Nothing there. Checked the "Deleted" list, And, found some items there, like from my Sister, that I Had Not deleted! Found a column that gives an "ignore" or "don't ignore". Switched those including NC Forum, to Don't ignore. Maybe that will help. I have No idea how they got deleted "automatically". At 1 time I saw a "Safe Sender" column, but can't find that now. Much of these things are still foreign to me. :confused:

I dunno. They're getting sent to you, I can't control what your email service does with them after that.

Back