Not seeing posts

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
I see on main page where someone has responded to a post. Then I go to read it, and it's not there??
Been happening since yesterday.

Got a link? Everything looks fine to me.

i can see them fine

Well, I was seeing half of post #12...
"I'm comin, any pics of the mud or the rockgard0"

....then it cut off anything below that, I assume the additional posts, then 16 was on page 2.

I changed my profile/EDIT OPTIONS/TTHREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS/NUMBER POSTS PER PAGE from "Use Forum Default" must have been 15 to "Show 10 Posts Per Page", and voila, there they were.
:bounce:

We've had some server issues that are being addressed, any chance he posted during them? Was the site slow to respond or not responding at all?

I changed my profile/EDIT OPTIONS/TTHREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS/NUMBER POSTS PER PAGE from "Use Forum Default" must have been 15 to "Show 10 Posts Per Page", and voila, there they were.
:bounce:

Sounds more like the page loaded halfway and timed out. Hit the reload button next time.

Your post shows up right here

Nope, didn't post to that thread, it was a couple others though. I saw them here at work but not on the home PC, maybe our problem

I am having some problems too same as Chip at the bottom of page I dont even see the area where post reply or page #s or quick reply is supposed to be like the bottom of page is cut off

Rob I dont have norton and I had to change to five post per page to see everything and the 1st page is still cut off at the bottom

Sounds more like the page loaded halfway and timed out. Hit the reload button next time.
Your post shows up right here
Gee why didnt I think of that, you must work in IT :fuck-you:
Every time I hit reload, it would cut-off somewhere in post #12 of the BDOR thread, and then as BIGDADDYF350 said, I couldnt see the POST REPLY buttons and the stuff on the bottom of the page. I was at work, so who knows what firewalls and filters they use...I should just be happy nc4x4 isnt blocked.
Everything looks good from my unsecure network at home :beer:

Something is still fawked up. I haven't been seeing the incomplete page loads like you guys have, but the server has been acting up for a couple of days. We've had a ticket in with the ISP, and they've been working on it. Hopefully, they'll get it straightened out soon.

So far no issues Rob. Thanks for getting it back up. Now, if I can just remember who all I had made contact with! LOL
There for a while it was showing number of individual posts, is that an option?

kinda different subject, but does anyone know how long it takes from the time you make a donation to when you can post pics? I renewed mine on Friday and still can't upload. Did not know if the it could have been affected by the server issues.
Thanks!

kinda different subject, but does anyone know how long it takes from the time you make a donation to when you can post pics? I renewed mine on Friday and still can't upload. Did not know if the it could have been affected by the server issues.
Thanks!
PM me the email address your paypal uses, I'll check, yes, if you paid on Friday, it may affect it.

PM sent.
Thanks

Back