NOTARY NEEDED!

bronco4jesus

Joined the Band
Banned
buying a zuk this sunday (was hoping for thursday :( ) but no such luck

Is there anyone that is or knows a notary in wilmington that will notarize the title this Sunday?? or if theres someone between wilmington and Raleigh that will notarize it for me that would be awesome. I'll pay $15 for the service. DMV charges $5. I just need this baby reg'd. I figured its better to go ahead and pay 15 for the notary then pay 30 in gas to go back and forth to wilmington.

Thanks

You could also see if any local auto dealerships have a notary there on Sunday. I've had a couple of dealerships help me out with notary stuff, just by walking in and asking.

No it is just the seller. Then your title application signiture will need a notary when you get to the DMV. They can get it notorized before the sale takes place. I have bought several cars that were on cosignment like this, and sold a couple that were shipped site unseen to people too.

NC is one of the few States that require a notary. If the title is out of state, chances are it would not need a notary. Have to look on title to see if it has a notary space.

Back