O2 sensors

Futbalfantic

I have a new to me 2015 expedition with the ecoboost. About 2 weeks ago a check engine light came on and I had the codes pulled. It was the Bank 1 sensor 1 O2 sensor which I replaced and the light went out. Now I'm throwing new codes for Bank 1 and Bank 2 sensor 1 low voltage. Any ideas on diagnostics for this?

Got more than 80k miles on it? If not, i believe it's supposed to be covered by the 8/80 emissions warranty. It's that or 7/70, don't remember which.

The fuse is for the heaters, which would throw a code if the heaters weren't coming on. Check the connections for corrosion like @junkxj said, but I doubt you'll find any. Is the same new sensor throwing low voltage code?

Without being able to hook up and look at live data, not going to be much help. Excessive back pressure can cause the insufficient activity codes.

What codes exactly are coming up?

If it's over your head I'd say take it to a real good trusted indy shop or the dealer, being that new. Oh and you said new to you.. did you get a warranty with it? Certified pre owned or private party sale?

Back