OBS Powerstrokes

Ya it was a long ride there and back it needs some work but what don't.

I'll play, my 96. Was stock when I got it and completely unmolested. I've put on TS6, 5in straight pipe with 7in tip, nittos and 20x12 fuels. Just hit 190,000 rolling strong

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 386
AP Jeeps how long have you had those 20x12's on there? Any wore out front in parts yet? I've been thinking about running some 20x12 also.
also got any more pics?

After years of looking, I finally found an OBS crew cab that I couldn't pass up. Picked this up a couple weeks ago for $3500. PO let somebody work on it that apparently wasn't very experienced with 7.3's. Replaced all 8 injectors with ebay junk when it needed an IDM. I replaced the IDM which got rid of those codes. Now I've got 7 injectors with contribution codes. Going to go with a set of swamps and go ahead and do uvch's, fuel pump, icp, and ipr while it's apart. Found a parts truck out of york county SC that is 100% rust free. Has a perfect bed and hood. It was an EMS Supervisor's truck.

39399440bf534874408cedd36867fe02.jpg

05adb6a6e53d517e73b2d9315499b4b7.jpg

Last edited:
After years of looking, I finally found an OBS crew cab that I couldn't pass up. Picked this up a couple weeks ago for $3500. PO let somebody work on it that apparently wasn't very experienced with 7.3's. Replaced all 8 injectors with ebay junk when it needed an IDM. I replaced the IDM which got rid of those codes. Now I've got 7 injectors with contribution codes. Going to go with a set of swamps and go ahead and do uvch's, fuel pump, icp, and ipr while it's apart. Found a parts truck out of york county SC that is 100% rust free. Has a perfect bed and hood. It was an EMS Supervisor's truck.

39399440bf534874408cedd36867fe02.jpg

05adb6a6e53d517e73b2d9315499b4b7.jpg

Nice! Has the good mirrors on it too! Guy up the road from me has almost this exact truck. Just sits a tad higher with a little larger than stock wheels and tires. Truck looks brand new, I drool over it almost daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_2525.JPG IMG_2540.JPG IMG_4490.JPGSold my OBS back in september , it was a good truck , had it for 5 years with no problems 7.3 , 5 speed , 4x4 , 4.10 gears , it would pull anything untill you hit 70 mph and it ran out of motor

I might scoot up there tomorrow. My intake for the tow pig is getting delivered today. Was hoping to get my new GPR and intake installed before going up there. If all else fails, take the dd up there for the race. @Van-go you riding?

I might scoot up there tomorrow. My intake for the tow pig is getting delivered today. Was hoping to get my new GPR and intake installed before going up there. If all else fails, take the dd up there for the race. @Van-go you riding?

Hell yeah, been here all day

Nice! Has the good mirrors on it too! Guy up the road from me has almost this exact truck. Just sits a tad higher with a little larger than stock wheels and tires. Truck looks brand new, I drool over it almost daily.

Yeah I was glad to see it had the good looking mirrors and no cab lights. I just wish you could actually see something behind you in them. Ford didn't have a good all around mirror option on these trucks.

Back