OBX Campground spot available for June ride.

89wrangler

Not a new member
Due to a conflict at work, I can not make the OBX trip, which I was so looking forward to. Who needs vacation time anyway. Yes I am pissed. Anyway, I have site #7 reserved for June 5th thru the 9th, Wednesday - Sunday. Figured I would see if anyone wants it before I cancel the reservation. If interested, let me know and we can work out the details. Reservation has been cancelled. Thanks, Steve

Last edited:
I booked a Motel this morning. Plus looked up the Corolla OBX Ride & Park Beach Permit. Bought mine, & I think there are about 152 left. One thing noted, which may be a problem for some, the Dates run 6/8/24-6/15/24. So if you want to ride before the 8th., you'll end up buying Two permits. I'll be there on the 7th., so guess I can't leally ride the beach, until the 8th. Or Park out there. Guess I could ride as long as I don't stop. WTH don't the Permits run Monday - Sunday?

I booked a Motel this morning. Plus looked up the Corolla OBX Ride & Park Beach Permit. Bought mine, & I think there are about 152 left. One thing noted, which may be a problem for some, the Dates run 6/8/24-6/15/24. So if you want to ride before the 8th., you'll end up buying Two permits. I'll be there on the 7th., so guess I can't leally ride the beach, until the 8th. Or Park out there. Guess I could ride as long as I don't stop. WTH don't the Permits run Monday - Sunday?
So they can get you for $100 instead of $50.

Or you get a pass for the week before and it will end on the 8th.

Back