[Oct 20, 2012] OCT 20th URE -want to meet up/tag along. (Have a seat open) (Uwharrie)

Tech11

I'm wanting to go to URE this Saturday, but not wanting to go alone and be sure to have some folks to go with.

I live 5 minutes from GSO airport and 5 minutes from Oak Ridge, and could meet up with anyone in that area going down, or meet up with anyone at the outpost in the am for breakfast.

I'm up for any and all trails, and we better stop by to see YHDG for some tasty EVERYTHING.

Saturday is supposed to be awesome, and I have a seat for one to take someone down also.

NOW I am THINKING of going down with the top OFF, it'd be cold in the morning, but I've been itching to go down with the top off to ride the trails with the windshield down.

-BUT if I had someone go shotgun who wasnt hip on the idea, I'd scrap that plan/idea.

Me and several others will be down there this weekend we are going down fri and camping that night so if you wanted to meet up with us on sat that would be fine. Will be Me, John(untchabl), a buddy of his, and Cliff(infamous1) all in cherokees, then a friend of mine in a tracker and 2 other guys in land rovers (trail plugs). Lol

Me and several others will be down there this weekend we are going down fri and camping that night so if you wanted to meet up with us on sat that would be fine. Will be Me, John(untchabl), a buddy of his, and Cliff(infamous1) all in cherokees, then a friend of mine in a tracker and 2 other guys in land rovers (trail plugs). Lol

Where are you guys campin? would you wanna meet in the camp ground or at the out post? I'm wanting to see if any gso people is headed down but if not Ill head down and meet you when and where you want.

My jeep is currently awaiting a new rear drive shaft since I destroyed mine Sunday.

Where are you guys campin? would you wanna meet in the camp ground or at the out post? I'm wanting to see if any gso people is headed down but if not Ill head down and meet you when and where you want.
Not sure where we are camping yet only a few of us are camping though and the rest are riding up sat morning, so meet at the outpost sounds like it will be better. I don't know what time yet though.

if there are people campimg sat night i might be up for that, how can i find you guys we prolly wont roll in till noon on sat..maybe sooner, my number is 828 446 9137

Back