October 9th Uwharrie

WKuhlman

Hello, I heard that Carolina Trail Blazers are having an event on October 9th at Uwharrie. I am looking to get more details. Is it just this one day? Is there camping near by? Is there a cost? Thank you for any information!

CTB is having it's Fun Caravan that weekend. It will be at Riverbend Campground. There are Jeep games, wheeling is available, a catered dinner, raffle and the 50th Anniversary Jeep winner will be drawn (tickets sold upto the drawing time). It's a great time.

Contact @amcjeepman for pricing details.

CTB is having it's Fun Caravan that weekend. It will be at Riverbend Campground. There are Jeep games, wheeling is available, a catered dinner, raffle and the 50th Anniversary Jeep winner will be drawn (tickets sold upto the drawing time). It's a great time.

Contact @amcjeepman for pricing details.
Thank you for the information. I am going to ask a silly question....do you have an address or a website? I have never been to Riverbend or Uwharrie and am looking to make concrete plans to attend this event. Thank you very much!

I don't have the street #, but it's just a couple blocks down Mullinix Rd., Troy, NC; off Hwy 109. Look for the sign & gravel entrance. Any problem finding it, just ask at the Out Post, on Hwy 109. They Own the property. Come on!
Map of US Forest Service Rd 1154, North Carolina 27371

Back