Office excitement

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
Just had a crash out in front of the office/Boss ranch

Boss' daughter was pulling in (making a right into driveway) and this lady comes over the hill about 70 and panic brakes, slides off the road TOWARD the office, passed my boss' daughter on the inside and takes out one of the columns that are concrete filled and sunk 4 foot in the ground with 48x48x24 footings (I helped build this fence)

OF COURSE she has no insurance, the tags go on another car, NOT her car and she's driving with no license...OH, and bald ass tires, then has the balls to CLAIM her brakes failed and she was on her way to have them fixed

crash.jpg

CasterTroy said:
OF COURSE she has no insurance, the tags go on another car, NOT her car and she's driving with no license...OH, and bald ass tires, then has the balls to CLAIM her brakes failed and she was on her way to have them fixed

String her the fuck up. I can't stand those people.

They were all fine....seems they were all participating in some kind of recreational pain killers

The blessing is that the boss' daughter, his mother, and his grand-daughter were all in the car this lady barly sqeaked by

And it gets better...the girl in the back seat lives in a battered womens shelter. Have no idea how the 3 are related or anything more than what the trooper shared about the drivers lack of a single damn thing that you can extract reparations for

Why’z it always gotta be the bottom of the barrel with no ways/means that cause hard working folk to claim on their OWN damn insurance all the time?

Man alive.....the owner of the car (passenger) is dying from aids

I mean how much MORE hard luck could that car have been full of?

two words----- DUMB-ASS. sorry but i just had to say that. glad no one got hurt, but what would posses you to actually DRIVE youre car to the reapir shop to get youre breaks fixed if you know they are broken. that must have really "woken" her up after hitting that column

midnite said:
two words----- DUMB-ASS. sorry but i just had to say that. glad no one got hurt, but what would posses you to actually DRIVE youre car to the reapir shop to get youre breaks fixed if you know they are broken. that must have really "woken" her up after hitting that column

Well I gotta admit, I've done it... BUT it would be at 1/4 that speed and on back roads w/o anybody else in the car.
Her story is BS, clearly.

Back