official WVO thread

yea, think i'm gonna try it and see if it really works.

I haven't heard anything good about diesel secret on other bio diesel sites, except there personnel adds.

I am posting now looking for local contacts that are producing bio-diesel locally, I am looking at buying a very nice unit, that seems to do most of the work. I have traveled a good ways lately to look at different set-ups, so now I am looking someone a little closer to Raleigh, that I can ask a couple questions, or maybe interested in helping out with the project. I would want someone motivated and knowledgeable of the product. I am not building a homemade system, I will be purchasing a professionally built, tried and true set-up.

PM if interested

First half tank on B100 from blue ridge biofuels today in west Asheville. $2.99 in an '06 duramax. I'm on a new ac delco filter but plan to switch to wix after the first full tank. Engine is running quiet and smooth.

I run a50/50 blend of veggie and diesel and love it thru the warm months.

First half tank on B100 from blue ridge biofuels today in west Asheville. $2.99 in an '06 duramax. I'm on a new ac delco filter but plan to switch to wix after the first full tank. Engine is running quiet and smooth.
If you are paying just as much or more for it than straight diesel, I don't see the point

If you are paying just as much or more for it than straight diesel, I don't see the point

When I bought a diesel I never expected it to get below $3 a gallon. So anything below is just a bonus to my pockets. I researched as much as I could and with the help of this forum I went with my '06 duramax. It is capable of running b100 without modifications.

The point is I'm not putting my money in OPECs pockets. Im giving my fuel money directly to American bio fuel refiners. Specifically blue ridge bio fuels in NC.

Plus it is a better lubricant and better for the environment better for the engine and it's the only time I ever get to smell French fries since I got married;)

Back