Oh my god...

Macdaddy4738

I have just learned to NEVER ask your girlfriend, or any girl for that matter, what she did with her friends tonight.

JESUS, this is the longest conversation about NOTHING ive ever had. Something about a spare tire, and some tire not working, and some cop having to change the tire, and driving around a parking lot, and a bunch of girls I dont know.

My god, its still happening. This is the most horrible conversation EVER.

lol, that happened last nite. as soon as the words "how'd your day go" came outta my mouth i knew i had messed up.

"baby, its not that i dont listen to you, i just dont care what you have to say."

better to hear about a tire change story than for her to tell you that she spent the night tied up in some big german dude's sex dungeon and now she can be seen on the internet with a football stuck in one end and the bolivian polo team stuck in the other

ya know?

better to hear about a tire change story than for her to tell you that she spent the night tied up in some big german dude's sex dungeon and now she can be seen on the internet with a football stuck in one end and the bolivian polo team stuck in the other

ya know?

No, I don't. Please tell me more of your experiences. :beer:

ya know?

WOW!!

where is that video at??!?!!!

ya know?

HAHAHA.

Jesus, what a post that was!

I thought your post was hilarious so I read it to my wife. She told me that it's no picnic to listen to me explain about all the hardships of my working on my buggy. She also mentioned that driving 10 hours to Florida while I comment on the safety of everybody's tow rig setup or tie downs isn't her favorite conversation either. :D

sucks to be you :)

I am a fan of the short phrases...
"It was boreing"
"We did nothing"

I only tell what I did if we are sitting there bored with nothing to do

sucks to be you :)
I am a fan of the short phrases...
"It was boreing"
"We did nothing"
I only tell what I did if we are sitting there bored with nothing to do

Damn wheres all the other girls like this?:lol:
Every girl i ever talk to has to gimme a 1 hour rundown of their day also.

well the real problem is, this girl is only number 2 of serious girlfriends thus far..

the first girl didnt care if I called her, and If I did it was mostly to see if I was coming to her house, or she was coming here.

This new one though, is insane about it. If I dont call she gets sooo upset. Ive learned to call after about 10:30, because by then shes usually asleep and she doesnt get mad because I did call her..

She also mentioned that driving 10 hours to Florida while I comment on the safety of everybody's tow rig setup or tie downs ..

Pot, meet kettle! :flipoff2: (Mine is now able to recognize something that appears to be unsafe now without me even mentioning it :D )

I showed this to my wife.. she laughed a little.. but JUST a little, where as I was cracking up. I think it hit a little close to home... OTOH, like Woody said, some of the times I go on about cars and rigs, and everything else automotive, she zones out.. so I've learned to do it in doses.

Now her sister, who is FAR worse than my wife, would be best mated with a mute.. then she'd never have to stop.

I have just learned to NEVER ask your girlfriend, or any girl for that matter, what she did with her friends tonight.

JESUS, this is the longest conversation about NOTHING ive ever had. Something about a spare tire, and some tire not working, and some cop having to change the tire, and driving around a parking lot, and a bunch of girls I dont know.

My god, its still happening. This is the most horrible conversation EVER.

Can't be as bad as my wife on roadtrips. Basically she doesn't like the radio on for trips b/c of the kids. So everytime we make the same 8hr ride one way she just yabs on about God knows what. The key to your future with this woman or any woman is the ability to completely tune out the "annoying" factor while still listening enough to catch the "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?".

This is why I stand by the fact that the best woman ever has to be a bald, toothless, one legged, mute midget

Back