older scout

Ridgerunner

I have been driving buy this old Scout on HWY 751 About 4 miles south of where you cross part of jordan lake coming for Durham. It is for sale but I do not know much Just A FYI if any one is interested

It is right by my in-laws house. We stopped and looked at it the other night. It is an 800 with 4-cyl and manual trans. Looks to be in decent shape with less rust than expected, and it has a spring-over. D30 front with drum brakes. D44 rear.

Problem is there is no phone number on the For Sale sign, and no one lives at the house where it is sitting. How do they expect to sell it? :)

I am moving this to Chit Chat since there is no contact info and no price.

I've been looking at it too, last time I had a scout, I had a heck of a time getting parts. Best thing to do with it is to make a rock crawler and cut everything off of it not needed.

Rob said:
I've been looking at it too, last time I had a scout, I had a heck of a time getting parts. Best thing to do with it is to make a rock crawler and cut everything off of it not needed.

PM JP Scout. He only has about 10/12 in his back yard. Brought home a 62 and 63 80 the other day. Already has the 63 running. :D

If you need parts, Nathan has got them. Hands off the other 80 its mine

I sold both of mine years ago. I don't need any other projects right now. :D

Back