Olympus Offroad and Zeus Lighting

QCFX2

Good Afternoon,

My name is Max Ferguson and I have been living in Charlotte for the past 5 years and been involved with 4x4's since my first vehicle. I have been able to come aboard the Olympus Offroad Team as an East Coast Representative and wanted to introduce myself. I have been following a lot of lighting threads through various online forums and came across Olympus Offroad and Zeus lighting last year. I quickly saw a tremendous amount of replies and happy customers so I pursued the opportunity I am in now and wanted to share these products with fellow F-150 owners and other 4X4's alike.

https://olympusoffroad.3dcartstores.com/Zeus-Off-Road-Lighting_c_12.html

All Zeus Lights come with a no questions asked life time warranty. You break it we replace it. No questions asked other that what you did. If you break it we want to see how you did it. We are constantly improving our quality to ensure the best possible lights.

Last edited:
We have many different lighitng options to choose from and lights ranging from 2" - 50" so please feel free to send me a message for all pricing and to get the member code.

We will do free shipping for all NC4X4 members!

Thanks for looking!
Max

Curved.jpg
flatline.jpg
Pics_zps1477589a.jpg
pods.jpg
pods2.jpg
pro.jpg
pro2.jpg
throw.jpg

I can't say enough nice things about Olympus Offroad. Their lights have been great on my race car. What's up with that blue/amber/red bar?

Zeus lighting getting fully abused:

image.jpg

Thanks for the support! The different colors are our new covers for the Flatline series. We are actually adding them to other series

Not bad! A couple orders over the weekend!

A NC4x4 members get 5% off orders for introductory pricing, if you have a larger package you want to set up, I'll get you taken care of!

What's up Max, it's Mike. I am very happy with the pods I got from ya for the CJ. If anybody is in the market for lights check these out, Max will go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of!

Thanks Mike! Can't wait to get back to Duck Hunting, we have some serious work to do!

Weekly Bump! Take 5% off all orders and you get free 3-5 day shipping!

Take 5% off all orders and you get free shipping!

Bumping to the top! Hope everyone has a great weekend

Lots of new light series are coming out!

Back