On Friday - I killed a coworker.

You did too? :rockon:

*edit

Oh....... :eek: Running away now.

Definitely wierd.

I was confused at first, but the writing is good.

:beer:

Also, I laughed out loud at the Disneyland metaphor. That was unexpected.

Also, I laughed out loud at the Disneyland metaphor. That was unexpected.

LOL - Okay, sorry - what Disneyland metaphor? It wasn't intentional.

To sum this up, I'm over 70,000 words deep in a novel. Think of it as, Jurassic Park meets Magnificent Seven meets Planet of the Apes. I've got another 20-30,000 words left most likely.

Ahh your on Falfiles also.

Hey alright! Come to Marion for the flats next time, and we'll go shooting afterwards!

I need to. The Fal has been in the safe too long. :(

I think you are just a few hours away, it's been a while since I've been through there. I went out a few days ago, at the current price of .308, every shot needs to teach you something about the gun or yourself!

But in all seriousness, next time you make it up here - let me know and we'll go.

That goes for any NC4x4 guys.

LOL - Okay, sorry - what Disneyland metaphor? It wasn't intentional.

A different essay on the same site, five or six down from the top.

Ah, gotcha!

If your parents sneak you into Disneyland, and you get kicked out - whose fault is it? Yours? Your Parents? Or Disneyland? Apparently DACA is more complicated than that.

LOL.

45-70 for the win!

11015371_2.jpg

Originally I had my character using a .50-110. But then I realized it wasn't made until the 1890's(or later), and the book is set in 1885. Which is a shame, cause it's a monster round that would be perfect for slaying Dinosaurs!

But I did cheat, because I can, and gave him one of John Moses Browning's test models of the Winchester Model 1886 in .45-70. :) Because the earlier models didn't handle the abuse of the .45-75 and I wanted something cool for him to use by the end of the book.

I figure most people won't get it or care, but the gun nuts will, and that's me. :)

10986291_670480186408139_1083390498_n.jpg

Back