One more in the stable.

Ridgerunner

1988 GW got it home Saturday. This one I plan to make a DD out and not 4wheel it it is too nice. It has a blown motor but I think it might be getting a Diesel but not sure for now. It will be sitting parked until I can get the rest of my crap finished.
Here are the PICS
awww.cfsjc.com_forums_images_smilies_biggrin.gif

1988gw (3).jpg

1988gw (4).jpg

1988gw (5).jpg

1988gw (6).jpg

1988gw (7).jpg

that thing is in nice shape! what brand diesel are you considering? and are you thinking 4 or 6 cyl? good luck with it, should be nice.

that thing is in nice shape! what brand diesel are you considering? and are you thinking 4 or 6 cyl? good luck with it, should be nice.

Well as much as I would like a CTD I am not sure if it would fit. I am thinking about the CRD 2.8 from a Liberty

The Stock 360 specs for 1988 are 144HP and 250lbs of torque

The 2.8 CRD has 160 HP and 225 lbs if torque. there are also upgrades to get even more power From the CRD

the 2.8 is discontinued though, due to the new emmision standards. seems like that would make it hard to get one since theres not going to be many more. although if you find one that would be one cool DD. lots of pep from that little 2.8 and nice milage.

the 2.8 is discontinued though, due to the new emmision standards. seems like that would make it hard to get one since theres not going to be many more. although if you find one that would be one cool DD. lots of pep from that little 2.8 and nice milage.

Yeah 2005 and 2006 only but there are plenty around but the wrecking yard want lots of $$ I will probibly bypas the wrecking yard BS and go Stright to the Salvage pool Auction to get one

Back